MY SCHOOL EVENT

 




TODAY'S ACREATION

    Today is the last day of school environment introduction activities for my new younger siblings. The event this time felt more lively than in previous years, especially since the previous year there was a pandemic. Various extracurricular performances on stage, what I like the most is ambalan extracurricular activities. They performed a new choreography that was so stunning that all eyes were on them. Somehow I also feel proud of them.Ambalan and Paskibra showed their totality in practicing for this event. Everything looks perfect and stunning.

    Even though today's program was specifically for my new underclassmen, grades 11 and 12 also participated in watching it. My teacher also told us to watch the show and write it down in a short story. Seeing my underclassmen excited about living their lives at SMK made me remember my first years at SMKN 04 Semarang. I feel scared and worried about whether everything will be okay. But who would have thought I'd gone this far? It's amazing.




"That's a short story about my experience today.
See you on my next write guys..bye-bye.":)

-nindy-

Komentar

Postingan Populer