FUTURE JOB FOR US

 

    Today I studied in class about future plans. The future cannot be predicted, but we can predict it and make plans for it. That's why today you learn about future work. The job I want, right? I don't know; it looks like the future will be a little difficult because everything is slowly turning automatic. But of course, I have a desire for my future job. I hope to be an engineer and own a small business at the age of 30. Today is Wednesday, July 26, 2023. I learned the importance of predicting the future to get better opportunities in the future. I don't think there's anything wrong with learning about things that will happen in the future. We are still young, and of course, predictions about a future that will be dominated by technology will be a tough challenge for us. By teaching this in school, of course, it makes me imagine a little about the future. Today we have also done the mind map assignment given by our teacher. This mind map contains an outline of future work.

     The future job I hope to do is to become an engineer. Of course I have my reasons even though it requires more difficult learning but engineering jobs are very promising in the future with of course quite a lot of salary.


that's a little that I learned today see you in my next reflections:)


Komentar

Postingan Populer